Procedures and Certifications
CWB welding procedures for carbon steel, aluminium, stainless steel and numerous complex alloys in various processes such as:
TSSA Certificate of Authorization and Quality System
- QA-04339 – Fabrication and assembly of pressure piping at our facility and field site installation in accordance with CSA standard B51 & ASME code B31.1 power piping.
- QA-04340 – Fabrication and assembly of pressure piping at our facility and field site installation in accordance with CSA standard B51 & ASME code B31.3 process piping.
- QA-04341 – Repair and alteration of boilers, pressure vessels, piping and category A, B, E & H Type fittings at our facility and at field sites in accordance with CSA standard B51.
- QA-04342 – Fabrication of welded and non-welded category B, E & H type fittings at our facility in accordance with CSA standard B51.
- QA-06188 – Fabrication, assembly and repair of refrigeration piping at the above location and fabrication , assembly, erection and repair of refrigeration piping at field sites controlled by the above location in accordance with CSA Standard B52, Mechanical Refrigeration Code and ASMS B31.5 Refrigeration Piping.
- QA-06189 – Manufacture of pressure vessels at our facility only in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and CSA B51, Boiler, Pressure Piping Code.
- QA-10104 – Manufacture and assembly of power boilers at our facility only in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section 1, and CSA B51, Boiler, Pressure Piping Code..
Codes and Standards
- CSA W47.1 & W47.2
- CSA W59.1 & W59.2
- CSA B51 & CSA B52
- CSA B167 – Overhead Travelling Cranes
ASME Codes Standards
- ASME B31.1
- ASME B31.3
- ASME B31.5
- ASME Section VII, Division 1
- ASME Section 1
API Code Standards
- API 620 & API 650 for Tanks
- API 653 – Tank Repairs
- Various CSA, ASME and ASTM standards/codes</li